Modern Hotel Rooms With Vintage Charm
Blending retro design and contemporary comforts, the 132 vintage-inspired hotel rooms and NYC suites at The Frederick Hotel are understated yet mod. Amenities include Frette linens and robes, as well as Five Wits bath products.
It's the little touches that make your stay at The Frederick Hotel in NYC unique.
Five Wits Bath Amenities
Frette Linens and Robes
Mini-bar and Bottled Water
Iron and Ironing Board
Included Amenities and Features
- Frette Linens and Robes
- Smart TV with Streaming Services
- Five Wits Bath Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Work Desk and Chair
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Cordless Telephone
- Mini Bar
- Does The Frederick Hotel have accessible rooms?Yes. The Frederick Hotel is pleased to offer the Studio: One Bedroom Queen room with accessibility accommodations. This room measures approximately 200 square feet, sleeps up to two guests, and is outfitted with all required ADA features for maneuverability; please see our complete list of accessibility features for additional information.
- Do rooms at The Frederick Hotel have a refrigerator?Refrigerators are not standard in our accommodations, but can be easily requested from the front desk. If you’d like to have a mini fridge setup in your room or suite prior to arrival, please contact The Frederick Hotel to make arrangements.
- Does The Frederick Hotel offer in-room dining?Yes, The Frederick Hotel offers in-room dining from Serafina Tribeca, the on-site Italian restaurant and bar that serves brunch, lunch, dinner, appetizers, dessert, and a variety of hot and cold beverages.
- Do rooms at The Frederick Hotel have bath amenities?Yes, The Frederick Hotel has partnered with the eco-luxury Five Wits brand to bring high-end shampoo, conditioner, and body wash to every hotel guest.
- What is the smoking policy at The Frederick Hotel?For the comfort and safety of all our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere within The Frederick Hotel, including rooms, restaurants, and the rooftop. A cleaning fee may be assessed if evidence of smoking is found.