True Boutique Amenities at Our Hotel in Lower Manhattan
Fitness CenterOur gym has everything you need to keep up with your fitness routine. In addition to cardio machines and strength training equipment, our 24-hour fitness center has a Peloton Bike, allowing you to take immersive live and on-demand studio cycling classes, including 14 daily live classes and 8,000+ on-demand classes.
Dog-friendly RoomsThe hotel welcomes one dog per room (under 40 pounds/18 kilograms) for a one-time $150 cleaning fee. VIP your pup with the Paw Package and receive amenities such as a dog bowl, bed, toy, treats, and a discounted cleaning fee (this part's for you).
Wine HourEnjoy a complimentary wine hour every Monday & Wednesday from 5-6pm in our lobby. Traveling on different dates? Our guests are invited to join wine hour at any of our Triumph Hotels, hosted every weekday. Click here for a full schedule of Wine Hours. Cheers!
Neighborhood Walking ToursTriumph Hotels partners with Streetwise to offer exclusive, complimentary tours of the city's most exciting neighborhoods. Tours depart from The Frederick Hotel as well as our sister hotels throughout NYC. Guests staying with Triumph Hotels are welcome at any tour. Click here to learn more.
- Does The Frederick Hotel have any event or meeting space?
- What dining options does The Frederick Hotel have?Our on-site restaurant with a seasonal rooftop, Serafina Tribeca, serves a modern yet authentic Italian menu for brunch, lunch, and dinner, as well as in-room dining service. The Frederick Hotel is also home to Primo’s, art deco bar and lounge, which serves a full bar and cocktail menu with live DJ sets. For casual eats, Sweetgreen serves a healthful menu in addition to our full-service Starbucks®.
- Is free Wi-Fi included?Each room and all public spaces at The Frederick Hotel are connected to premium, high-speed Wi-Fi at no additional charge.
- Does The Frederick Hotel have a fitness center?The hotel is pleased to offer a state-of-the-art fitness center, accessible to guests 24-hours a day, at no additional charge. The fitness center includes cardio machines and Peloton bike with on-demand cycling and exercise classes, as well as strength training and recovery equipment.
- Are cribs available at The Frederick Hotel?Cribs are available for any room or suite type by request and are complementary to use. For your convenience, you can contact us ahead of your arrival to arrange for cribs to be setup prior to arrival by emailing Frederick@triumphhotels.com.