The Frederick Hotelin Tribeca NYC
The Frederick Hotel blends modern art and vintage pieces for a modest, yet distinguished aura that intertwines the neighborhood's past and present. Celebrated as New York City's longest operating hotel, The Frederick is home of Primo's cocktail lounge, Serafina Italian Restaurant, Sweetgreen and Starbucks.
Understated Yet Stylish Rooms
Transforming for over 175 years to meet the needs of the modern traveler while paying homage to its historic roots, The Frederick Hotel's rooms and suites offer a unique and charming experience.
Special Offers That Elevate
Browse our selection of offers tailored for any visitor, including celebration packages, pet-friendly hotel deals, family-friendly offers, and discounts on nearby attractions.
What Sets Us Apart
Vintage-accented rooms, vibrant dining and drink concepts, and a prime location in the heart of Tribeca.
Staple Street Skybridge
The Frederick Hotel in Tribeca places you steps from Downtown Manhattan's most popular destinations, with subway stations just outside the hotel so you can explore it all.
A hub for modern American art, showcasing iconic works and innovative contemporary exhibitions.
An iconic Greenwich Village park known for the Arch, bustling with musicians and artists.
An interactive, sensory wonderland celebrating ice cream with imaginative installations and delicious treats.
The oldest city hall in the US, renowned for its stunning architectural design.
A lively shopping complex offering high-end retail stores, gourmet eateries, and regular cultural events.
A vibrant complex, symbolizing resilience, featuring offices, dining, and the poignant 9/11 Memorial.
An iconic suspension bridge providing a scenic pedestrian walkway with panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline.
The Western Hemisphere's tallest building, offering breathtaking New York views from its observatory.
A Historic district featuring restored 19th-century buildings, shopping, the maritime museum, and waterfront dining.
The Frederick Hotel in Tribeca places you steps from Downtown Manhattan's most popular destinations, including the Financial District, the World Trade Center, and Brookfield Place, with subway stations just outside the hotel so you can explore it all.
- What are the top attractions near The Frederick Hotel?The Frederick Hotel is located near some of the best places to visit in Lower Manhattan including One World Trade Center and Observatory, Brookfield Place, Hudson River Park, The National September 11 Memorial and Museum, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Is there parking at The Frederick Hotel? While there is no garage on the hotel premises, guests of The Frederick can enjoy discounted parking at a nearby lot located at 102 Murray Street. To view rates, policies, and to reserve a parking spot, click here.
- What dining options does The Frederick Hotel have?Our celebrated on-site restaurant and bar, Serafina Tribeca, serves a modern, yet authentic Italian menu for brunch, lunch and dinner, as well as in-room dining service. The Frederick Hotel is also home to Primo's, Tribeca's premier art deco bar and lounge, which serves a full bar and cocktail menu and also hosts live DJ sets. For casual eats, the hotel premises include Sweetgreen, which serves a healthful menu focused on whole vegetables, and a full-service Starbucks®.
- Is free Wi-Fi included?Yes! Each room and all public spaces at The Frederick Hotel are connected to premium, high-speed Wi-Fi at no additional charge.
- Does The Frederick Hotel NYC offer promotional room rates?Yes! Guests of The Frederick Hotel can save on every reservation by booking directly on our website, or by taking advantage of special rates for AAA/CAA members, AARP® members. For additional savings, browse our currently available hotel packages and special offers.